11.04.2009

Almost Here....

The Annual Holiday Open House is almost here!



The invites went out and we're getting ready. I'm so excited I can decorate for the holidays really early this year - yah! Some of the artists work that will be exhibited along with our own is

Cindy Lubkeman....

She makes these beautiful beaded trees and decorates them like every child's dream. Who wouldn't want to wake up and run to a tree where underneath is full of presents like this one - I know I would :) It's hard to capture how neat these trees are - I love them!

Ellen Ward....


She is a fantastic folk art painter. Her work is extremely beautiful and very detailed. Every fireplace needs one (or 2) of these to adorn it at Christmas time :)

We are definitely looking forward to having all of these talented artist at our event. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment